Aprilia Club RS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS125 & RS250 forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rossi considers MotoGP retirement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akuNabil
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
akuNabil

Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  Empty
PostSubject: Rossi considers MotoGP retirement    Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Seven-time MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi says he is thinking about retiring after the 2014 season and is keen to bring success to Ducati before then. Rossi wants to sign a new two-year deal with Ducati before his contract expires at the end of the upcoming campaign.

Rossi, who turns 33 next month, says “I want a new contract with Ducati, a two-year one, maybe the last, and then I’ll think about how to enjoy myself.” The 2011 season was the first on a Ducati for Rossi, who won his last title in 2009. And it was also the first campaign in which he ended the year winless. Rossi added “I want to win something here, make Ducati grow, maybe have a couple of years more and then stop.”

http://www.ft.lk/2012/01/12/rossi-considers-motogp-retirement/

memang patot la kan.. kuda kalau dah tua, org mmg xbagi race. buang duit, buang masa, buat penat team, result hampeh

Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  332429 Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  332429 Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  332429
Back to top Go down
idir
naik moto 125cc
naik moto 125cc
idir

PostSubject: Re: Rossi considers MotoGP retirement    Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Rossi dah rasa cukup umur kot.....
Back to top Go down
amir_rizal
naik moto 50cc
naik moto 50cc
amir_rizal

PostSubject: Re: Rossi considers MotoGP retirement    Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:49 pm

insyaALLAH ducati boleh menang MotoGP sebelum rossi retire.
yg penting, aprilia kena menang WSBK lepas ni, bkn ducati... hahaha! Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  66099
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/amir.rizal.ismail
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossi considers MotoGP retirement    Rossi considers MotoGP retirement  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rossi considers MotoGP retirement
Page 1 of 1