Aprilia Club RS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS125 & RS250 forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertGoon
Jual Moto
Jual Moto
DesertGoon

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Empty
PostSubject: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:01 pm

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president BIKERS

PETALING JAYA: For the first time in its 12-year history, the Kuala Lumpur Bikers Club will be headed by a biker chick.

TV personality Maznah Zolkifli, in her early 30s, said her active biking lifestyle had led to her appointment as the president of the male-dominated club of 150 members.

“I believe that I gained recognition as a biker in an equal way among the rest of the members. I can answer anything they ask me about biking, but sometimes the same isn’t true the other way around. They even say I ride like a speed demon,” she said with a laugh.

In fact, she has also earned the nickname “Highway Star” by her four brothers, who are also bikers.
Maznah

“Even my mother calls me ‘Mazlan’ since I ride bikes like the boys. But in truth, I’m very feminine,” said Maznah, who hosted television programmes like “Medik TV”, “Dapat Auto” and “Malaysia 2020.”

She will officially be appointed as the club president today in conjunction with the Kuala Lumpur Bike Week.

Asked why she loved motorcycles, Maznah said it was a unique machine and riding it was like an art that required skills.

“It is also sexy. Riding a bike is like how you dance the salsa. You need to twist left and right,” she said, adding that riding in groups for road trips was also fun.

Maznah’s passion for motorcycles started when she was 21 after she was impressed by the models displayed at a superbike shop.

“I bought my first bike – a Kawasaki 750cc H2 model, worth RM23,000. It was so huge that I looked like a rat riding on an elephant,” she said, adding that she kept the motorcycle a secret from her parents for three months before they found out about it.

“I kept the bike at my friend’s house and every week, the motorcycle’s former owner would teach me things like how to clean and maintain it,” said Maznah, whose parents eventually gave their blessing for her passion for bikes.

“Currently the club has only a few women bikers. But I intend to draw in more female members to the club,” she said, adding that men do not look down on women and were actually supportive of them.

“You can’t say that biking is dangerous. It is only dangerous if you are overconfident, impulsive and overlook safety measures,” she said.
Back to top Go down
zynox
naik moto 250cc
naik moto 250cc

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:59 pm

adoi die pernah keluar st8ment kat tv

"rata2 motosikal kuasa besar menggunakan enjin 3 silinder"

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 247839 tapi die suke ducati 2 silinder...

macam mane boleh jadi presiden nih??? KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 66099
Back to top Go down
DesertGoon
Jual Moto
Jual Moto
DesertGoon

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 pm

zynox wrote:

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 247839 tapi die suke ducati 2 silinder...

macam mane boleh jadi presiden nih??? KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 66099

maknanya dulu dia dah foresee mv agusta f3 la tuh... KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 247839
Back to top Go down
DesertGoon
Jual Moto
Jual Moto
DesertGoon

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 pm

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 101224181322
MAZNAH Zulkifli dengan penuh bergaya menunggang motor semasa hadir ke sidang akbar sebagai Presiden Kelab Motor Kuala Lumpur yang baru, Kuala Lumpur, 24 Dis.

fuyoo bmw s1000rr...! KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 997357
Back to top Go down
art_oneil
naik moto 250cc
naik moto 250cc
art_oneil

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:54 pm

habislaaa... orang kolumpoooo KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 757571
Back to top Go down
http://vutranaim.blogspot.com
Club President
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
Club President

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:37 pm

zynox wrote:

wakakakakak!!!!!! KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 42454

Faktor populariti.............
& ramai jantan yg kt luar tu undi dia sbb ramai yg dok ayat KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 507949 kt dia........ KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 247839
tak caya....tanya Nabil......(salah sorang yg dok ayat dia gak) KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 332429

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 66099
Back to top Go down
blackie
naik moto 50cc
naik moto 50cc
blackie

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:37 pm

KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president 733544
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president   KL Bikers Club makes history with first woman president Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1