Aprilia Club RS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS125 & RS250 forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akuNabil
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
akuNabil

Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia Empty
PostSubject: Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia   Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia Pata_bg_team

Noriyuki Haga says he will be targeting race wins from the start of the 2011 World Superbike Championship season, dismissing the notion that his privateer Aprilia will be at a disadvantage to the factory bikes.

The three-time WSBK runner-up will embark on a new phase of his long career after switching from Ducati Xerox to PATA Racing, an amalgamation of DFX Corse and BRC Racing.

Set to ride the Aprilia RSV-4 that took Max Biaggi to the world title in 2010, Haga was present during the team's official launch in Verona, where the PATA-liveried machine was unveiled.

Though he hasn't ridden satellite machinery since 2004 when he competed on the Renegade Ducati, Haga is convinced he won't be stymied by his new privateer status.

“I immediately accepted Daniele Carli and Marco Borciani's offer,” he said. “I will be provided with a highly-competitive motorbike, the one who belonged to the world's champion 2010, with whom I really think I will be able to aim for the first places during every race.

“Throughout my career, I did achieve a lot, but I'm still not satisfied. I dream of winning the World title and isn't said I can't do it on this motorbike. For sure, on paper, officials teams are in advantage, but Aprilia has already shown its willing to give the greatest support to a racer fighting for a big goal.”

Haga finished runner-up to Ben Spies in 2009, but struggled for consistent form in 2010, winning two races but finishing down in sixth position overall.
Back to top Go down
DesertGoon
Jual Moto
Jual Moto
DesertGoon

PostSubject: Re: Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia   Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 pm

kalau tak patah semangat ada kemungkinan bole menang... Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia 997357
Back to top Go down
akuNabil
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
akuNabil

PostSubject: Re: Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia   Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 am

eekkee.. satellite lak tu.. mampos Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia 247839
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia   Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haga: I can win with PATA Aprilia
Page 1 of 1